Weekly Church Bulletins
Weekly E-newsletter links
- October 15, 2018
- A PPT about the Angels of Mercy. To find out how you can help them help others,
contact Sarah Sajedi at (514) 827-6408 /
- Check out Shalom World, a truly global commercial-free, high-definition, Catholic family channel.
On their “Vocare” series is a recent interview with me.
- October 8, 2018
Yesterday’s annual Blessing of the Pets ceremony. There were no cats or rabbits this year, but the nine dogs were as well-behaved as any nine babies at their baptism.
- On this Thanksgiving Day, we might give thanks for the gift of our faith along with these joyful Nigerians.
- Next Sunday, October 14, Bl. Pope Paul VI, Bl. Archbishop Oscar Romero and several others will be canonized in St. Peter’s Square by Pope Francis. Learn more here.
- Follow the Synod taking place at the Vatican this month on Bishop Tom Dowd’s blog.
- October 1, 2018
- Here is an invitation to this month’s Oktoberfest evening, presented by the Knights of Columbus.
- What to do when tempted to cheat on your spouse.
- Tomorrow is the feast day of the Guardian Angels. Learn fascinating facts about angels.
- October is traditionally “the month of the Rosary”. Learn more.
- September 24, 2018
- For those not present in church on Sunday, please find the parish survey follow-up questionnaire. You can scan and email the completed form or bring it to Mass next week.(Terrel Joseph of Pillars Trust presented the survey results on Sunday.)
- Many people have become disillusioned with the Catholic Church lately, not surprisingly. But is the Church just another flawed institution or something more? Watch this brief video by the director of the Word on Fire Institute
- What’s the Catholic Professional Network Lecture Series?
- Previous issues
This year we have adopted the 845 children from the Moyale Primary School in Malawi. Through the Catholic charity of Mary's meals, we are fundraising in order to feed each child 1 hot meal a day for an entire year for only $16 per child!! This program encourages the children to stay in school and receive an education rather than drop out to find work in order to obtain food. For more information: marysmeals.ca
Please help us reach our $12, 422.00 goal!
Ways to donate:
- Donate online
- Do your own fundraising at home to collect a minimum of $16 and drop it off at
the parish office.
Thank you for your support!