Weekly Church Bulletins
Weekly E-newsletter links
- July 2, 2018
- Note that the next bulletin will be published on August 5.
- There’s lots of talk about immigration these days. What principles does the Church offer to assist our thinking on this complex issue?
- If you are wondering where the Catholic Church got the sacraments, take a look here.
- Will a priest ever reveal what you say in confession?
- June 25, 2018
Our youth raising funds for their mid-July Steubenville Toronto youth conference.
- Check out the free Living with Christ app in iTunes or Google Play for daily Mass readings and other prayers.
- As promised on Sunday, “The Magical Birth Canal” video.
- Why does God allow evil and suffering? Bishop Robert Barron, as always, provides great insight. You can subscribe to his free WORDonFIRE Show podcast, and listen to his weekly show at home, or as I do, in the car or while walking the dog.
- June 18, 2018
- Why Confess My Sins to a Priest?
- What’s the meaning of the different colour vestments that priests wear?
- June 11, 2018
- This is a photo of some of our altar servers and families at our annual end-of-year bowling evening.
I did not get the highest score.
- Father’s Day is coming up on Sunday. Does it matter if dads don’t attend church with their children?
- The feast day of St. Anthony of Padua is Wednesday, and here are some brief reflections on his life and spirituality. You can watch one a day or all at once.
- Previous issues
This year we have adopted the 845 children from the Moyale Primary School in Malawi. Through the Catholic charity of Mary's meals, we are fundraising in order to feed each child 1 hot meal a day for an entire year for only $16 per child!! This program encourages the children to stay in school and receive an education rather than drop out to find work in order to obtain food. For more information: marysmeals.ca
Please help us reach our $12, 422.00 goal!
Ways to donate:
- Donate online
- Do your own fundraising at home to collect a minimum of $16 and drop it off at
the parish office.
Thank you for your support!