St. Thomas à Becket Parish
4320 Ste. Anne, Pierrefonds, Quebec H9H 4Y7Office: 514-626-4111Email:
Weekly Church Bulletins
Weekly E-newsletter links
- January 21, 2019
- Margaret Million, parishioner of St. Thomas à Becket from its founding, died on Friday, January 18. Among her many parish involvements, Margaret led Bible study and RCIA programs for many years, and was awarded the 2011 Bishop Ignace Bourget Diocesan Award of Merit. May she rest in peace.
Visitation in the church on Tuesday, January 29, from 2-5 pm, followed by the funeral Mass at 7 pm.
- Last week we included a link to reading the Catechism in a year. As some of you discovered, it does not work in Canada. But here’s another that does work, and includes the Bible.
- Two abuse victims who came back to the Church
- If you're a Catholic who wants to get clear and confident about your faith, consider joining the thousands who have signed up for ClaritasU. Limited registration closes Thursday, January 24.
- January 14, 2019
- Information (Pilgrimage Highlights and Promotional Itinerary) and registration for our pilgrimage to the shrines of France at the end of May. Now that the holidays are over, we can look ahead to deepening our spiritual life at Lourdes, Chartres, Ars, Paris and many other places where God has acted, in the country known as “the eldest daughter of the Church”. A commitment this month is necessary so that we do not lose the block of seats.
- Daunted by the size of The Catechism of the Catholic Church? It’s easier in small bits, so you can sign up here to get one email each day (M-F) and cover the whole Catechism in a year. You can also learn about all the popes in a year by enrolling at: https://flocknote.com/popes.
- 6 practical steps to spiritual perfection
- January 7, 2019
- Are you “spiritual or religious”? Bishop Barron can help you discover the difference in this Epiphany reflection.
- Did you ever pray a novena? What is a novena anyway? Find out here.
- December 24, 2018
- Christmas greetings to Canadians from Pope Francis and to Montrealers from Archbishop Christian Lépine.
- Popular prayers and novenas on one website
- Previous issues