Weekly Church Bulletins
Weekly E-newsletter links
- January 15, 2018
- The federal government is discriminating against Catholic parishes and other pro-life, pro-family employers, excluding them from obtaining grants to employ students for the summer. See what the bishops say. Make your opinion known.
- Pope Francis invites the poor of Rome to the circus.
- Foundations of the Faith: Part 12: What we believe about the four last things.
- January 8, 2018
- A photo of some distinguished visitors at this past weekend's Mass:
- This promotional video for Bishop Barron’s Word on Fire contains some very moving testimonies. I think you will find it worth watching.
- Foundations of the Faith Part 11: Understanding the Communion of Saints.
- December 24, 2017
- Archbishop Lépine is active over the holidays with prisoners, the homeless and others.
- Here are Christmas messages from the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops and Archbishop Lépine.
- December 18, 2017
- My Christmas Wishes
- Parenting in the age of Weinstein
- The “Why (and How) of Daily Prayer”
- The CBC, supported by our taxes, seems to have made it their mission to aggressively promote assisted death. Here’s a way to protest.
- December 11, 2017
- December 24 is not only Christmas Eve this year, but also the 4th Sunday of Advent. What does this mean for Mass attendance? The British bishops explain it well (what they say applies to every country): Do I have to go to Mass twice on Christmas Eve this year?
- Here’s a beautiful Christmas novena you can begin on Saturday.
- Catholic life in rural Kenya
- Previous issues
This year we have adopted the 845 children from the Moyale Primary School in Malawi. Through the Catholic charity of Mary's meals, we are fundraising in order to feed each child 1 hot meal a day for an entire year for only $16 per child!! This program encourages the children to stay in school and receive an education rather than drop out to find work in order to obtain food. For more information: marysmeals.ca
Please help us reach our $12, 422.00 goal!
Ways to donate:
- Donate online
- Do your own fundraising at home to collect a minimum of $16 and drop it off at
the parish office.
Thank you for your support!