St. Thomas à Becket Parish
4320 Ste. Anne, Pierrefonds, Quebec H9H 4Y7Office: 514-626-4111Email:
Faith First Online Registration
Household Partnership AgreementBefore going through the registration process, please be reminded that registering for the Faith First program means that you understand and agree to the following:
- I understand that faith begins and is maintained primarily in the home and agree to encourage my child(ren) to live by Jesus' teachings of respect, love and kindness to all through leading by example.
- Notwithstanding my Catholic obligation to celebrate Mass every Sunday, I agree to attend Mass with my Faith First child(ren) a minimum of twice a month at St. Thomas a Becket Parish.
- I will encourage my child(ren) to give serious thought to their weekly reflections before writing them down to be offered at Mass.
- I will make sure that my child(ren) will attend all their gatherings.
- I will work with my child(ren) to have the book chapters completed by their last gathering.
- I commit to participate as a parent and parishioner by attending mass and gatherings with my child, attend LAF sessions, and participate within the parish through the different groups and activities available in order to grow in my own faith.
ON THE PART OF THE PARISH
- We'll welcome you to Sunday mass regardless of your age, ethnic background, physical state, marital status or spiritual needs. We'll maintain an open door and an open heart to you, and we'll offer you a share in the grace of Christ, which fills this church.
- We'll offer you a religious education program that uses instructional materials approved by the local bishop and faithful to the wider Catholic Christian church. We promise that the leaders who teach in the parish program will be prepared for their work and consider all learning styles when planning and teaching lessons to help each child learn to the greatest of their ability.
- We promise to be a resource center for your household by offering talks and sessions to parents that will help you understand more and grow in your own faith. We will also make available the materials that best meet your needs, including, books, videos, music should you wish to deepen the at-home learning.
- In general, we're here for you, to help deepen and affirm your faith and Way of Life. We promise to assemble each Sunday to celebrate the Lord's Supper and to welcome you to join us.