St. Thomas à Becket Parish
4320 Ste. Anne, Pierrefonds, Quebec H9H 4Y7Office: 514-626-4111Email:
Weekly Church Bulletins
Weekly E-newsletter links
- February 11, 2019
- On Saturday morning, from 9:00-noon, six visiting priests, along with me and Fr. Jaison, will be hearing the confessions of those children preparing for their First Holy Communion. All parishioners are welcome after 11:00.
- Current programs from Villa St-Martin, local Jesuit retreat house
- Join nine days of focused prayer with the Novena for Purity, where you’ll ask God to strengthen you in various ways as you seek to live a life of purity.
- February 4, 2019
- Upcoming youth retreat (12-17 yrs. old) at Becket: Feb. 23, 1-9pm, $20 - dinner and snacks included, contact ; (514) 925-4300 ext. 251
- Want to learn more about Catholic liturgy? Here’s a 5-hour online course that you take at your own speed.
- Canada’s abuse guidelines earn praise
- January 28, 2019
- Archdiocese reacts to Fr. Brian Boucher’s sexual abuse guilty plea last week.
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen
- Bishop Robert Barron’s new interview at Amazon
- January 21, 2019
- Margaret Million, parishioner of St. Thomas à Becket from its founding, died on Friday, January 18. Among her many parish involvements, Margaret led Bible study and RCIA programs for many years, and was awarded the 2011 Bishop Ignace Bourget Diocesan Award of Merit. May she rest in peace.
Visitation in the church on Tuesday, January 29, from 2-5 pm, followed by the funeral Mass at 7 pm.
- Last week we included a link to reading the Catechism in a year. As some of you discovered, it does not work in Canada. But here’s another that does work, and includes the Bible.
- Two abuse victims who came back to the Church
- If you're a Catholic who wants to get clear and confident about your faith, consider joining the thousands who have signed up for ClaritasU. Limited registration closes Thursday, January 24.
- Previous issues