St. Thomas à Becket Parish
4320 Ste. Anne, Pierrefonds, Quebec H9H 4Y7Office: 514-626-4111Email:
Weekly Church Bulletins
- September 22, 2019
- September 15, 2019
- September 8, 2019
- September 1, 2019
- Older issues
- Parish Info and Contacts
Weekly E-newsletter links
- September 16, 2019
- Please note in the bulletin Archbishop Lépine’s visit to the parish on Friday to ordain to the priesthood Robert Assaly, and other upcoming events.
- Photos from the multi-parish young adults retreat up north I (and Bosco) assisted with on the weekend. Great young people serious about their spiritual life. The property was given to the Salesian Sisters by Jean Coutu.
- Information on The Marriage Course: strengthen your marriage in a warm home setting.
- Life of Christ, Part 3: Beginning his earthly ministry
- September 9, 2019
- Healing, Deliverance & Annointing Masses: 3-day Retreat
- If you don’t read anything else in this week’s bulletin, read the piece “Not to Fall into Remorse”, something that applies to us all.
- Jesus said, “Call no man your father?” So what about Catholic priests? or Historical Development of Calling Priests Father.
- Life of Christ, Part 2: The Nativity and boyhood
- September 2, 2019
- Confession is a Place of Victory: Did you know that at St. Thomas à Becket, we offer the Sacrament of Reconciliation at every weekend Mass and any time upon request? Experience your victory.
- Life of Christ, Part 1: The Annunciation
- What’s Wrong with a Drive-Thru Parish?
- August 26, 2019
- Information on an upcoming evening with internationally known speaker Matt Fradd, for parents, for young adults and for anyone else interested in living well in the Internet age. Get your tickets here.
- Info on the visit of the relics of St. Padre Pio and Pope St. John Paul II to our parish
- Here is the longer part of the Anderson Cooper and Stephen Colbert interview I referred to in my homily yesterday.
- August 19, 2019
- Information on an upcoming conference
- An article on Quebec’s Bill 21 by Canada's former (and first) Ambassador for Religious Freedom and Head of the Office of Religious Freedom.
- What are your strengths? How can they serve your parish community?
- August 12, 2019
- Listen to Bishop Robert Barron respond to the most popular questions people ask about God: you might be surprised. Scroll down and click on the “Googling God” episode (WOF 191).
- “Protecting Our Children: A Family’s Response to Sexual Abuse”: an excellent video by the Knights of Columbus every parent should watch (scroll down for the video).
- Who knew? Natural Family Planning is catching on with millennials.
- August 5, 2019
- Documents related to the parish Car Rally coming up next month: Invitation and details; Registration Form; Pledge Tracking Form
- Previous issues