St. Thomas à Becket Parish
4320 Ste. Anne, Pierrefonds, Quebec H9H 4Y7Office: 514-626-4111Email:
Weekly Church Bulletins
- October 13, 2019
- October 6, 2019
- September 29, 2019
- September 22, 2019
- Older issues
- Parish Info and Contacts
Weekly E-newsletter links
- October 7, 2019
- The diocesan Faith Enrichment Conference is coming up in less than two weeks.
Learn more and register here.
- Last chance to sign up for the Thanksgiving Day pilgrimage to the monastery in the Eastern Townships. There are only a few spaces left on the bus. Call the parish office for more information (514) 626-4111.
- Pope Francis has declared October “Extraordinary Missionary Month”. Find out what it means and
how you can participate.
- Life of Christ, Part 5: “Who is this Man?”
- September 30, 2019
- A photo of Sunday’s Blessing of Pets
- A chart comparing each federal party’s position on life and family issues.
- As we prepare for the federal election, our Canadian Bishops Conference has issued an
election guide. It does not support one party or another, but offers general principles Catholics
should consider as they prepare to vote.
- September 23, 2019
- Our congratulations to Fr. Robert Assaly on his priestly ordination Friday. Here are some photos of the event (click the link at the top of the page for a moving account of Fr. Robert’s path to the Catholic priesthood). He has been appointed to St. Thomas More Parish in Verdun.
- Read Pope Francis’ message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees, coming up on Sunday.
- Life of Christ, Part 4: Jesus’ ministry continues
- There is still space available for the parish pilgrimage to the magnificent Benedictine Abbey of
St. Benoît-du-Lac, near Magog. Gregorian chant Mass sung by the monks, picnic lunch and
fall colours, apple picking. Thanksgiving Day, Monday, October 14. Chartered bus leaving
Becket at 8:00 am, returning late afternoon, followed by an optional potluck Thanksgiving dinner
in the parish hall. Only $30 per person. To register or for more information, call the Parish Office
(514) 626-4111, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 16, 2019
- Photos from the multi-parish young adults retreat up north I (and Bosco) assisted with on the weekend. Great young people serious about their spiritual life. The property was given to the Salesian Sisters by Jean Coutu.
- Information on The Marriage Course: strengthen your marriage in a warm home setting.
- Life of Christ, Part 3: Beginning his earthly ministry
- September 9, 2019
- Healing, Deliverance & Annointing Masses: 3-day Retreat
- If you don’t read anything else in this week’s bulletin, read the piece “Not to Fall into Remorse”, something that applies to us all.
- Jesus said, “Call no man your father?” So what about Catholic priests? or Historical Development of Calling Priests Father.
- Life of Christ, Part 2: The Nativity and boyhood
- Previous issues