A message from the Pastor, Fr. Peter Sabbath
In the short time I have been at St. Thomas à Becket Parish, I have been especially impressed by two qualities of our community: exceptional generosity in giving to the poor and in getting involved in parish activities. I look forward to building on these foundations in the coming year as we celebrate our 50th Jubilee. The mosaic of the Many Faces of Becket expresses so poignantly our dedication and solidarity in building the Kingdom. As you add your name to this Gallery, may you be a source of inspiration to others to share their gifts and talents.
“For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.”
“From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” (Ephesians 4:16)
Have you been a part of Becket's 50 years? Share your memories and experiences of Becket. Let us know about any parish projects, events, organizations, people, etc. that have made a positive impact in your life. Tell us about your involvement in the parish and how you have helped make our parish what it is today. Help write Becket's history through your stories!
To participate, just click on the “New entry” link and fill in the form.
- Include a brief description of what you would like to appear on the main Gallery page.
- In the Extended description section, list any stories, comments or details of your involvement in the parish. This will appear on your profile page. Feel free to put in as much (or as little) as you want in your form.
- For those involved in the various parish activities (whether current or in the past), click on any of the categories related to your involvement.
- Upload your photo.
- We also ask that you fill in your contact info so that we can keep the parish database up-to-date. Your contact info will not be published on the website.
- When done, click the Submit button. Make sure you take note of your username and PIN. If you forget something or just want to make a change, simply click on the Edit entry link, enter your username and PIN, make your changes and when finished, submit again. If you want to add any interesting pictures, send it to so it can be added to your profile. If you have a lot of photos, upload it to your favorite share site (picasa web, shutterfly, flickr, skydrive, etc.) and post the link on your profile.
Help spread the word! Invite former parishioners to participate. Friends and/or family of deceased members may fill in a form on behalf of their loved ones. Prefer not to fill up the form? No problem! Send your photo to with the subject line "Many Faces" so you can be included in the photomosaic which will be created and made into a poster in October 2016. Photos of children most welcome. Don't forget to come back to check out any new entries in the Gallery. Get to know your Becket family!
**Volunteers are needed to help with this project. Need more info? Send email to Maria Purisima: . Thank you.