Le Pont needs your help!
APPEAL FOR FOOD DONATIONS
AND OTHER SUPPLIES
For close to three years, the Archdiocese of Montreal has welcomed asylum seekers at Le Pont (the Bridge), a centre, situated in to rectory of Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Parish, that shelters mostly women and children who have come here searching for a better life.
With the closure of many food banks and store shortages, we have recently identified two important needs for Le Pont. Please consider donating items from the suggestions below.
• Donations can be deposited on Mondays and Wednesdays at Le Pont.
• Please call in advance to notify our co-ordinator(s).
• We are located at 2700 Lacordaire St., Montreal, H1N 2M6 / entrance via the yellow door at the back of the building
FOOD AID FOR FAMILIES
• Vegetable oil
• Peanut butter
• Tomato coulis
• Tomato concentrate
• Fresh vegetables (tomatoes, potatoes,...)
• Fresh fruit (apples, bananas, oranges...)
• Snacks for children
MAINTENANCE AND DISINFECTION PRODUCTS FOR THE RESIDENCE
• Disinfectant spray (e.g. Lysol)
• Wet disinfectant wipes
• Disinfectant, antibacterial liquid, spray
• Hydroalcoholic solution for hands
• Plastic gloves
How to contact us:
1. Tel: 514-715-5847
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your valuable help!